Capricorn is the 10th astrological sign amongst the 12 in the zodiac belt. It is originally named after the constellation of Capricornus, the horned goat; thus, its zodiac animal is a goat.
If you are talking about Western astrology, the Capricorn horoscope falls between December 22 to January 19 but this is not the case in Vedic astrology. The natives on the basis of moon sign and Vedic calculations are assigned their zodiac, unlike the Western calculations.
Nakshatras, Uttarashada (except Pada 1 ), Shravana, and Dhanistha (Pada 1 and 2) nakshatras fall under this zodiac. So Here we present the general traits of Capricorn natives.
9 Interesting Characteristic Traits of Capricorn native
- Capricorns are considered to be hard-working people and most of them are practical. They are driven, determined, focused, and grounded by nature.
- Capricorns are often known as the most workaholic zodiac sign as they prioritize jobs, unlike any other zodiac.
- Capricorns have incredible instincts and they can read people’s minds. Even they are intuitive and possess sound knowledge of people’s true intentions and motivations.
- Naturally, these people clashed in thought processes with their fathers. Also, once in their life feel left out within the family.
- Logistics, ambitiousness, discipline, devotion, and calmness are the major 5 traits you observe in Capricorn’s native.
- Especially Capricorn zodiac has excellent taste in music for those belonging to the Shravana and Dhanistha nakshatra.
- Unless the moon is afflicted, Capricorn people give less priority to emotion though they help others through their genuine advice.
- They are caring, stubborn, passionate, trustworthy, serious, patient, intelligent, and also have traditional knowledge.
- Last but not the least, the earth signs, Capricorns are respectful, convincing, sarcastic, and charitable.
Why do Two Capricorns think and behave differently?
It’s interesting to know that Capricorn people are more work driven than other zodiacs. Or at least there is more mental exercise of the native comparatively but all Capricorns do not behave the same.
There are three nakshatras in this zodiac belt, Uttarashada people are calmer and have leadership, achievement, and a commitment to duty. In comparison, Shravana people are more into listening and healing in life.
On the other hand, Dhanistha people are more into dealing with relationships and even can make good drummers. You never know how Capricorns are without learning their moon nakshatras.
Also, the birth chart of the native, D9 chart, D10 chart, and other important detailed division charts are available. These should be studied at the micro level to study the behavior of the person as a whole.
The Untold Family Dimension of Capricorn native
Capricorn people often tend to have stress with their father as their Lord Shani also had one with the father.
If you are wondering who will rescue you from problems. Your father’s brother can be the one who will truly pamper you at times and direct you to the path you never knew.
It’s common to feel the responsibility of your parents but taking things too seriously is not.
How is your family’s relationship with the Capricorn in your family? Also, how do the elements, air, water, and fire goes with these earth signs, do comment below?