Shri Krishna Mantras and Shlokas
The full version of this powerful Shri Krishna Mantras, Shri Krishna Govinda Harey Murari offers prayers to Krishna Kanhaiya. The Iskon followers and Krishna devotees chant lord Krishna to remove all their pain and sorrow.
1. Shri Krishna Mantras: Govinda Harey Murari
श्री कृष्ण गोविन्द हरे मुरारी हे नाथ नारायण वासुदेवा Shri Krishna Govind Hare Murari Hey Nath Narayan Vasudeva
Shri Krishna Govind means: You are the embodiment of mischief and guard us in the prison. Murari as everything belongs to you it’s wonderful we never question. It’s amazing how you grew up away from your birthplace and glorified every place you once visited. I bow to you, Krishna.
2. Krishna Moola Mantras
ॐ कृष्णाय नमः OM Krishnaya Namah
Krishna Moola Mantra Meaning: I bow before you, O Krishna! Please accept my holy prayers and let me enchant your name.
3. Krishna Maha Mantras in Sanskrit
हरे कृष्ण हरे कृष्ण । कृष्ण कृष्ण हरे हरे । हरे राम हरे राम । राम राम हरे हरे ॥ Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare
By chanting this Krishna Maha Mantra, you can seek the true blessings of Shri Rama and Shri Krishna, together. May the avatars of Shri Vishnu bestow us with peace.
Sri Krishna asks us to follow the 4 guiding principles of cleanliness, mercy, austerity, and truthfulness. Read the Bhagavad Gita, and Vedas, and chant various Krishna mantras to feel complete and spiritually inclined.
4. Krishna Gayatri Mantras
ॐ देवकीनन्दनाय विद्महे वासुदेवाय धीमहि, तन्नो कृष्णः प्रचोदयात् ।। OM Devaki Nandaya Vidmahe Vasudevaya Dheemahi Tanno Krishna Prachodayat
I bow to the son of Devaki and Vasudeva, Krishna Kanhaiya. Please bestow me with wisdom so that I can gain higher intellect
Here’s another version of the Krishna Gayatri Mantra –
Om Damodaraya Vidhmahe Rukmani Vallabhay Dheemahe Tanno Krishna Prachodayath
Salutations to the mischief form of Krishna who was tied to a mortar with a rope, Oh consort of Rukmini, I bow before you. Please offer me your blessings and Illuminate my mind.
Krishna Mantras for success
ॐ श्री कृष्णः शरणं ममः OM Shri Krishnah Sharanam Mamah
Krishna Mantras for success: I bow before your feet, O Sri Krishna! Offer me peace and prosperity.
Krishna Bhajans Playlists
Here are Some Shri Krishna Bhajans playlists you may like:
- Jaya Radha Madhava Jaya Kunj Bihari- sung by Srila Prabhupada
- Achyutam Keshavam- sung by Madhuraa Bhattacharya.
- Madhurashtakam – popular new Krishna Bhajans by singer Vallabhacharya
- Krishna Jinka Naam Hai Gokul Jinka Dhan Hai- by Jagjit Singh
- Mere Mann Mandir Mai Ek Barr aa JAo Giridhari- sung by Varsha Shrivastava
- Jaya Radhe Jaya Krishna Jaya Vrindavan- composed by the Vaisnava Saint Krsna Das
- Yashomati Nandana- by Jagjit and Chitra Singh
- Radhe Jaya Jaya Madhava Daite- by Swami Bhakti Vedanta Muni Maharaj
- Damodar Ashtakam- by Srimathumitha
- Bhaju Hu Re Mann Shri Nanda Nandana- by Sripad Swarupa Damodar Prabhuji
Other naive and famous Krishna Vajans you may like from famous artists are also playing on YouTube, Sound Cloud and Spotify.
Nonstop beautiful Krishna Bhajans collection from singers like Anuradha Paudwal, Lata Mangeshkar, Mridul Krishan Shastri, Aarti Mukherji, Manna Dey, Jubin Nautiyal, Mohit Lalwani, Lakhbir Singh Lakkha, and Kavita Paudwal are available.
Listen to these Krishna Bhajans for at least 15 minutes a day to please your mind and cleanse your thought process.
Also, tune for Krishna Puja Vidhi, and the lyrics of Krishna Aarti in English with its meaning.